Because I like beautiful girls.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ordered new MacBook Pro and Doki Doki Majo Shinpan, box came from CDJapan

Well I ordered a new computer. The shiny new MacBook Pro high end 15' model with the processor upped to 2.8 Ghz.http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/ My totally awesome parent's are footing the bill for the majority of this amazing machine.

I also ordered Doki Doki Majo Shinpan! used from eBay for about 10 dollars + shipping. This is the infamous witch touching game. Play-Asia is having a special on the sequel by the way.

My SAL box from CDJapan came with my LB! long strap, it is indeed quite long unlike most other cell straps from the Japanese market, I can fit both hands through it comfortably. The cloth strap is decorated with the baseball chibis of all the main characters, girls on one side, boys on the other. It comes with a metal charm of the teams logo also.

I also ordered Re:Package, Hatsune Miku's first commercial album, all musical performance by livetune. I might have actually received the sold out first press as it came in a fancy hologrammed box with such kanji on the label. (First press bonus is a caramel box what ever that is) I will update this post when I listen to it so check back :3

UPDATE : Fun electronic-style music. Unlike many albums I actually like all of the songs. Recommended

No comments: