Because I like beautiful girls.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Kamikita Komari PVC and a Kudryavka Cup, Domo too

Toyslogic box came today. Aki and I are going to do a photo shoot of Komari so no photos now.

She is super hard to dissasemble (to get the plastic protector sheets out of between pieces) but shes amazingly cute. She has toenails! Absolute favorite 1/8th figure I own. The essence of moe. SPOILER on color changing "secret" : panties change from white w/ red stripe to lavender w/ no stripes but I was too lazy to wait that long with the hair dryer so I got to lavender with pale stripes. ^^:


The Kudryavka cup I ordered on a whim. She is very nice looking and I am about to go make a cup of tea after this post. See her here: http://www.hlj.com/product/CSP31421 (you can backorder her here too but I am not fond of HLJ)

Lastly, I got a little envelope from eBay. The completely sold-out (in San Diego at least) Domo Reuseable bag from Target. It folds up very nicely and has two pockets. I also got the Domo Target Gift Card (empty) because noone sold just the bag.

No comments: