Because I like beautiful girls.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fate/Stay Night Uncensored Patch 1.0

Fate StayNight Uncensored Patch 1.0 - gemot encubed

For those of use who aren't turned on by pixels some generous folk uncensored the HCG from F/SN. BishopCruz gathered them together into a patch and I'm happy with the result so far (I've only made it to one H scene)

As a sidenote it took me roughly 15 hours to get to that scene. If you like action stories, you'll like F/SN and you can cntrl skip the (censored) H if it bothers you so don't judge the franchise on that. Some folk were working on a (further) censoring patch (to remove images and possibly related script) but I have no interest in that. Mirror Moon claims they'll do a non-ero patch at some point.

--------------------------
Another side note: I mark posts NSFW when the content I am linking to is solely adult in nature (this post) or contains explicit images (that dog figure). I will never include adult images on the blog itself because 1 I don't like how Blogger handles adult blogs (click a warning to view any post). 2 Its nice to have a heads up before you click a link in public (such as from a RSS feeder) and 3 I'm lazy. Posts NOT labels NSFW may contain mention of adult content but nothing too explict. Please post feedback on what you want warnings for!

2 comments:

vn gamer said...

woah thanks

Anonymous said...

is the link still working? It seems to be down.