Because I like beautiful girls.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Disturbing is one way to put it...?

Read before clicking this link! NSFW obviously!
A Bishoujo Figure that Comes with a Dog Figure: Can Do Bestiality (AkibaBlog)

I like girls. I like dogs.

I like them separately.....not in an ero-figure. Together. Posable.

I don't have anything else to say to this. Somehow the idea of a bestiality figure doesn't surprise me OR bother my since I don't have to buy it. BUT that the dog is removable and fully posable with numerous joints.... that this sells... disturbs me a little bit. He even has a joint on his dolphin...


Seems to be sold out by the way.

3 comments:

Jon Fawkes said...

What's surprising is that it's sold out...Must be a popular series or something

kuroi said...

Somehow this doesn't surprise me. As weird as it sounds, the beastiality games on DL site seem to all sell very well. Kuroi Games actually had to have a meeting a few months back where we officially decided that no matter how well it sells, we're not doing any beastiality games.

Qualar said...

O_O EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww That is absolutely disgusting!