Because I like beautiful girls.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

LED Cinema Display がほしい。。。

Apple - LED Cinema Display

Its called a display but really is a docking station. Screen (Duh!) + USB hub + MagSafe charger (these are expensive!) + 2.1speakers + camera + microphone.

I'm really tempted to buy one of these. 15 inches is nice but 24 is nicer. Of course I'd want a bluetooth keyboard so thats even more monies even with a education discount.

I'm moving to Oregon for studies this fall (land of no sales tax) so maybe I will get it if I save up enough.

Anime is better on a big screen and games are too. I'll have a (female) roommate though so all the ero still has to be confined to my laptop screen XP

For the record, the iSight is 640x480. Took the Apple lady a while to find this for me. I bit disappointing but not too much of an issue. Hell, just having another MagSafe makes up for that.

1 comment:

Jon Fawkes said...

Wow, that looks so nice. I'd get it if I were you :3