Because I like beautiful girls.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

figma Miku Hatsune

figma Miku Hatsune
Posted this to the wrong blog at first..

Bought her this afternoon... isn't she cute?

Contrary to those pictures... She will not stand without the base... The shoulder joints were my one concern lookswise but the movement they afford is great. Her shirt is also wonderfully detailed. My only complaint is her wrist joints. Because of her sleeves they can't do much but droop and they are loosened once moved. The joints also make her hands very fragile and hard to replace. Solid hands would have been a better choice by far.

Photos to come later, after al|together stuff. I need to photograph my whole collection XP

EDIT: One iSight-quality photo for you... The book they are standing on is pretty bad btw...

No comments: