Because I like beautiful girls.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Comic-Con and LB-EX... both so close and so far

nventionAs most of you know, San Diego Comic-Con International (or as I shall say from now... comic-con or cc) will soon be upon us (Wednesday evening in fact) and will cast it's rays on San Diego untill Sunday. (So its simple : Don't go downtown, don't try to take the trolley)

CC is scarily popular now though, I used to tell people I went to it and they would say something like "wait what.. you went where?" Now everyone is going and I saw a blub in (someone else's copy of) Elle O.o
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am actually more excited about the release of Little Busters! EX than the con... probably because the former sucked away most of the money I could spend at the latter. That and the half a dozen Little Busters! soundtracks I want T_T

You know when I started getting in to these games I thought to my self "How can someone bring them self to buy something twice? Isn't that a grand waste of money, they have to be crazy to do that at the price these games cost. They ought to at least sell their copies of the old editions." Then when EX was announced I posed the question to some friends both said "Yeah I'd rebuy it." and my guilt crumbled away XD

And hey... Play-Asia carries some eroge now...

1 comment:

Jon Fawkes said...

I'd rebuy something, especially if I liked it :3