Because I like beautiful girls.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ordered some Miku CDs... Its hard to choose...

I really love what all of these NicoNico artists can do with Miku but buying CDs from Japan is hard. Due to availability, money, and cover art (I have to decide somehow!) this is what I ordered:

supercell<初回生産限定盤> [CD+DVD] [Limited Edition]

This was a must buy. 初めての恋が終わる時 is simply wonderful and I have been looking for more.
(Amazon.co.jp) (CDJapan.co.jp)


Re:Mikus
This is the second album from Livetune featuring Miku, their first being the excellent Re:Package . This one won by cover art over the also fabulous cosMo@暴走P's new CD. Below is the excellent "Last Night, Good Night" from Re:Package.
(Amazon.co.jp) (CDJapan.co.jp)


CDs will ship at the end of March and come around my birthday (SAL shipping). I would wait but both are in the top 50 on Amazon Japan 35th for Re:Mikus and 5th (!) for Supercell LE. ^_^

No comments: