Because I like beautiful girls.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Obitsu Body for Sumomo and packing to Move

Its been a while! Entirely my own fault but life has been hectic...

At ComicCon I got Sumomo a posable Obitsu body. While this isn't as nice plastic as the Pure Neemo bodies (which are PVC) it is much much more posable. Shes been sitting on my desk for a while now ^_^



I recently changed her back to her regular uniform. I think this body makes her look older...





On another note, I'm moving to a dorm. I can't take all my figures so I've boxed about 75% up (and will box/cover the rest soon) so far to keep them safe and clean. (I don't have the box for older figures like my Sumomo nendoroid or Primula nendoroid and 1/8th so they are in the mighty mouse and dokimajo boxes) I'm still deciding who to take...


No comments: