Because I like beautiful girls.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

iTunes Movies

I have an iPod Mini so I only use iTunes for Music, it is iTUNES after all.

But I was curious and found that if I did add a video to iTunes it goes in [home]/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Movies/ not the infinitely more logical [home]/Movies. This extra folder itunes makes adds another level of confusion when using spotlight and generally doesn't make sense. When putting photos on an ipod they come straight from iPhoto right? Again, I don't have a supported one.

Because of the mass love of iTunes, FrontRow shows movies in Music before movies in.... Movies.

My point is... Apple should put movies in [home]/Movies or [home]/Movies/iTunes Movies or somewhere beisdes the music folder. Does Windows have a equivalent My Videos?

Any thoughts?

No comments: