Because I like beautiful girls.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Waiting on ToysLogic....

08/16/2008 Processing order comments
08/16/2008 Processing payment completed
08/20/2008 Waiting for More Holding the following figures and ship later:
Little Busters - Noumi Kudryavka Tea Cup
09/09/2008 Waiting for More Holding the following figures and ship later:
Little Busters - Noumi Kudryavka Tea Cup
Little Busters - 1/8 Komari Kamikita PVC Figure


As you can see I've been waiting a while for some LB! figures (and a splurge cup). Both Rin and Komari were pushed back to Oct.4th (original date was 8/31) but then Komari (x2 : One for Aki) came in early but not Rin. Even though its from LA I'm too cheap to ship the first three items now because 1) I could buy a manga for that 2)Komari will be lonely without Rin 3) Conjecture made me broke. Now we are finally approaching the new release date scheduled for Rin and I am quite anxious to receive her already.

ToysLogic has been really nice to me and has a good website but their distributor seems to be a bit iffy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been waiting that long?! I hope you'll get them soon...