Because I like beautiful girls.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Goods Round Up : Small purchases add up

These are three otaku goods I have acquired in the last week or so. First on top is a Little Busters! pass case. This was originally destined for my work ID but since I have one maybe two days of work max for the next several months I have not decided what to do with it except put my currently useless pasmo in it and wish longingly to return to the land of the rising sun. ^^;

Secondly, I have a small note pad featuring Saya Tokido from LB!-EX scored off ebay. This normally comes with Dengeki festival! Comic 3 but that magazine and the other goods (a CLANNAD anime poster and towel featuring the image used for the LB pillow from Dengeki Festival! 9) did not thrill me enough to order the whole package. This little one is destined to be used up by Aki and I planning similarly fetishistic purchases.

Lastly, we have a true gem. This is the schedule book included with the Chobits First Press Limited Edition manga volume 4. I found this FPLE book at my local Book Off! for $9 (I also bought Shana 1 for $1). I am scheming to create refill pages but a recent bout of severe illness has cut in to that.

No comments: