Because I like beautiful girls.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Planetarian Novel :D

Well I got a welcome phone call yesterday informing me my ordered book had arrived. Fast forward to the bookstore, I had to enlist two clerks to find the elusive novel on the reserved shelf, since it was a novel that looks like a comic, and is small as heck and named something engrish sounding (but is real english). The book is in Japanese of course with a couple of pages of already released art with words on it as well as the art produced for the book back when the first release came out. I am so happy I can use this to follow along with the drama CDs now.

Below you can see the book (orange stripe on top) next to the CD version of the game (which is as tall as a DVD case). The photo is crappy but I mainly want to show the petite size of the book.

No comments: