Because I like beautiful girls.

Friday, May 9, 2008

SHUFFLE! Essence+

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SHUFFLE! Essence + has been announced. Kareha's and Mayumi's routes from the PS2 port "SHUFFLE! On The Stage" have been added to this new Windows release. It also seems from this picture and my limited Japanese that two more characters will be added (see corner). The first girl says "New character Daisy" and the other "New character Ruri = Matsuri " I leave that to your interpretation.

On a side note I am enjoying the SHUFFLE! anime greatly. (DVDs 1&2 were birthday gifts)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked around the officail Navel site, and I can't really find any hint of such an expansion planned.. I'm pretty sure that my hopes are gonna be dashed upon rocks, but could you please show me a trustworthy source? I mean, on google, this is the only site to show up with a Shuffle expansion...

Jyuichi said...

On the staff blog entry for Sept 24th, the writer apologizes for the lack of information on Essence +. Seems like they are working on it but made the announcement prematurely. :)

http://www.project-navel.com/cgi-bin/staff_message/scu3_diary.cgi?action=article&year=2008&month=9&day=24

Anonymous said...

mmm if anyone nows how to get in Daisy Route please post it, thats the only one that i havent met and Ruri is a guy ¬¬ a really wierd Guy XD